Upload and Manage Diamond Lists for Sale or Offers
Upload diamond lists (deliverable to one GIA location), with your asking price.
- For next day delivery to your GIA Lab ONLY.
- Diamonds above $800/ct must already be GIA Graded
- Round, 0.23 to 0.75 ct (1.99 soon), D-L, FL-SI2, VG Cut or better
- We instantly accept, or bid, for some or all of your diamonds
Click ACCEPT to create a Purchase Order
- You have 2 to 10 minutes to decide
- You assert ungraded diamonds are within two grades
- Inclusions welcome, printed GIA paperwork not required
Deliver your diamonds to your local GIA Lab for inspection
- We pay COD as long as they match the Grading Report.
- Ungraded diamonds must achieve the grades you assert.
On this page, you can upload and manage lists of diamonds. Each diamond list is for delivery to a single GIA Location, by the end of the next business day.
If they are diamonds that we can use for the Diamond Standard commodities today, we will accept your asking price, or give you an instant COD bid. Depending on the number of diamonds, you will have five to ten minutes to accept our offers. You select the individual offers that you accept.
You MUST be prepared to deliver these exact diamonds to the GIA Location, by the end of the next business day. If you do not deliver as agreed, you will be penalized.
You can include ungraded round diamonds and parcels, below $800 per carat, within the GIA grade ranges that we purchase. You must assert a grade range, and we will have the diamonds graded by the GIA. If the GIA Report grades are below your assertion, we will return the diamonds to you and charge you a penalty, in addition to the GIA fees. Repeat misstatements of expected grades, or failures to deliver will result in your suspension or removal from the DSE.
To review the diamonds for which we accept your asking price, or to view our bids, open a list. Our automated market making system updates our bids continuously throughout the day in response to commodity demand.